Post Winter Break SHIELD Testing
- Post Winter Break SHIELD Testing
- 1/3/2022, 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- HF Sports Complex (door O), 18211 S. Aberdeen St.
WHAT: Free SHIELD testing for COVID-19
WHO: ONLY FOR DISTRICT 153 STUDENTS WHO HAVE PREVIOUSLY SHIELD TESTED AND STAFF. Sorry, we cannot conduct tests for students who have previously opted-out, family members and others.
WHEN: Monday, Jan. 3, 8 AM - 12 noon
To alleviate congestion- we are recommending the following arrival times if families have flexibility. However, students can come at any time in the 4-hour window:
• Willow 8- 9 AM
• Churchill- 9-10 AM
• James Hart- 10-11 AM
• All- 11 AM-noon
WHERE: The HF Sports Complex on the James Hart campus (18211 S. Aberdeen St.). Park in the Aberdeen Street lot and enter HF Sports Complex Door O. Parents should accompany Willow and Churchill students since they are unfamiliar with Sports Complex
• We hope to have the results back before school begins on Tuesday morning but that is out of our control. We will call only if there is a positive result.
• District 153 will still follow the 10-day quarantine as IDPH has not yet adopted the new 5-day recommendation from CDC.