Arrival & Dismissal
|First Bell||8:20 a.m.|
|Tardy Bell||8:30 a.m.|
|Early Release Day Dismissal||12 noon|
- Students may arrive on school grounds after 8:15am. There is no supervision inside or outside of the building before that time.
- Students will arrive and report directly to their designated entrances off of Center Avenue.
3rd – Door C
4th –Door F
5th –Door E
- If dropping off your child in the carline, pull all the way forward and always remain in your vehicle.
- The only place students may be dropped off is in the drop off area on Center Avenue. Be patient and wait your turn to pull up to the designated area. Dropping off on 191st, the opposite side of Center Avenue, pulling up beside the car drop-off line (double parking), and other undesignated spaces creates unsafe situations and traffic congestion.
- Keep your child’s teacher and the main office informed of any dismissal changes before 2:30pm each day.
- Students are dismissed and released according to their mode of transportation to allow for a safe transition home each day.
- Released at 3:13pm
- Walkers/Bikers should immediately report to the bike rack and/or their route home.
- Bus riders will be escorted and checked-in by a staff member at their assigned bus. Students are expected to follow all transportation rules to continue receiving transportation services.
- Released at 3:15pm
- Students will be escorted by a staff member to the carline waiting area.
- Students will look for their ride and walk to the vehicle only once it has pulled all the way forward and come to a stop.
- Pick-up will take place only in the designated carline pick-up area. Please be patient as you wait to pull into the pick-up area. Picking-up on 191st, the opposite side of Center, or pulling up beside the car pick-up line (double parking) and other undesignated spaces creates unsafe situations and traffic congestion.